dilluns, 24 de juny del 2013

22033 Writing About Myself



About Myself











My name is Valle. I’m twenty three years old and I was born in Ibiza. I’ve always lived here, I really love my Island. I would not change this place for any other nowadays, but maybe someday I would like to discover a place in the world that I would like more, who knows...

At the moment, I’m working in a clothes shop in Ibiza town while I’m studying at college.

I love to travel, to know other places, other cultures, to know different ways of living and thinking.
I have traveled to Brazil twice and I really love this country. Also I have traveled to Netherlands, France, Portugal and all over Spain.

In the future I would like to go to many other countries. If I could, I would travel once a year, I think that everybody should travel because it is very positive for ourselves.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada