dimecres, 29 de maig del 2013

22035 Writings: Essay and Email



Writings





Audio





Essay


Modern methodologies are the best way to teach nowadays.

Constructivisme, new methodologies and all new methodologies are really interesting .

Methodologies will provide children with more opportunities to learn different and new things.


On the one hand, modern methodologies are a new and positive way to teach. A lot of children enjoy this kind of new education at school, because they learn with other perspectives and possibilities.


On the other hand, traditional methodologies are being used in many schools, because there are teachers who prefer teaching in a traditional way.

However, educational policies are being developed and they are working for a change in schools.


In my opinion, modern methodologies are better than traditional ones.The traditional methodologies have some errors, and the new ones will be the future. I think that school should teach with new and alternative forms. Education has to be modern in this modern world.


Email


Dear Sandra, this is my first year at college. I’m really happy about it. I feel good here, I’ve always wanted to be here and finally I’m got it!  So I’m enjoying every moment at college.

At first, I was stressed because I didn’t know anyone, and everything was new for me. But now I have a lot of friends, and I really feel at home.


I’m going to do a lot of things this year, I feel really motivated about my studies and also about myself.

After I do my exams I will travel to Brazil with Mario for a month, so now I must hard to pass all my exams in February.


I want to know about you, Sandra I really miss you. If you could be here with me I would be really happy. Next year, you could come to visit me and me could do a lot of things together. Let’s do it!


A big hug! Love! Take care.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada